FormerIphoney

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
So I'm normally a huge android fanboy, been that way for past 5 years. Last ios device I owned was a 3gs.

I decided I would give the iPad a shot since I've been wanting to upgrade my Nexus 7.

I know that iPad apps are just so much more optimized for the tablet and I'm trying to be open minded.

My planned usage will be 90% for media (movies, TV shows, youtube) and 10% social media and browsing (twitter, instagram, google+)

I would like to know which apps are "must have" for my usage. Also, is it worth jailbreaking the device and installing cydia?

I always root and unlock every android device I've owned bc I'm a tinkerer at heart.

I will recieve mu device Saturday. It will be a 64gb version and I got the magic case and another slim fold case from finite on amazon.

Thanks in advance.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey good luck with the iPad. You really named all the essentials for what your interested in accept Netflix. That's one I always have on my iPad for vacationing and what not. If you liked to root your android then you would probably enjoy jailbreak once it is available for iOS 8. Which it may already be im not sure I don't normally jailbreak

FormerIphoney

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey good luck with the iPad. You really named all the essentials for what your interested in accept Netflix. That's one I always have on my iPad for vacationing and what not. If you liked to root your android then you would probably enjoy jailbreak once it is available for iOS 8. Which it may already be im not sure I don't normally jailbreak
No longer a customer of Netflix. I cod never find anything decent.. Although I do have HBO Go, showtime od, and Amazon prime.
I also have a ton of Torrent movies and shows home that I plan on using.

Does ios have vlc player?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2