I'm having some problems deciding which one to get - they're the same price ($599) but I don't know whether I want a bigger one with less storage or a smaller one with more storage (I'm a university student, probably would use it for reading documents). Ideas? I'd really appreciate any help
    09-07-2014 03:00 PM
    I would personally go with the air. That extra screen real estate will be useful in college imo. Get a couple cloud services like google drive and Dropbox and storage space should not be a big concern.

Sent from my HTC One Mate... I mean M8
    Flow39 and TechnologyTwitt like this.
    09-07-2014 03:06 PM
    I would personally go with the air. That extra screen real estate will be useful in college imo. Get a couple cloud services like google drive and Dropbox and storage space should not be a big concern.

Sent from my HTC One Mate... I mean M8
    I like this, but if you plan on keeping things stored locally on the device, a 64 GB would be good, but if you plan on using lots of cloud storage, the Air is the way to go.
    09-07-2014 03:42 PM
    I would also vote for the Air just because it is my preference. But to double up the storage on the Mini is awesome. That's a tough call. I think that I would still go with the Air though.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-07-2014 08:12 PM
    Retina Mini 32gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-08-2014 06:50 PM
    This isn't even close. Get the Air.
    09-08-2014 07:20 PM
    I agree, the Air without a doubt.
    09-08-2014 09:25 PM
    Go for the Air. A cloud storage solution pretty much fixes any lack of onboard storage. I have 128GB of storage on OneDrive so I don't fret about the 16GB on my iPad.
    09-16-2014 01:44 PM
    Why the air without a doubt everyone? I use a mini for university work and the form factor is much more comfortable for reading than the air I used before it.

Go for the mini. Save yourself some money and opt for the 32gb, too. It will still hold a few decent size games, some music, videos and your textbooks will take up a small amount of space. I'm happy with mine for the same uses...
    09-28-2014 07:48 PM
    I would hold on for the new iPads which will likely be out soon. With any luck Apple will do the same thing with memory as they did with the iPhone and the 64GB model will sell for the sane price as the current 32GB model sells for. You can but hope.
    10-03-2014 04:29 PM
    Easily get the mini. When using my fiancs iPad air I've neverreally noticed the benefit in having a screen that is only 2 inches bigger but when using my iPad mini I appreciate the smaller footprint every single time I hold the device, take it anywhere, or just use it in general.

I mean compared to a laptop the iPad air is still pretty small so what's another 2 inches smaller when the portability and ease-of-use factor is so much better?
    02-01-2015 02:13 PM