Anyone get a 16 GB model iPad?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol the iPad I had in the original post actually got stolen from someone at my work. Now I actually have a 32 GB and I'm so much happier with it

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I got a 16GB Air 2 because it was only $400 brand new, still sealed on eBay. The cheapest brand new 64GB I could find was still well over $550, so I saved over $150 getting the 16GB.

I'm doing fine with it. I knew I could manage it because my 5s is also 16GB. Since I stream all my music from Google Play Music, don't store any movies on my iPad, and don't really play games, it's easy enough to manage. I still have 6.6GB free.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I got a 16GB Air 2 because it was only $400 brand new, still sealed on eBay. The cheapest brand new 64GB I could find was still well over $550, so I saved over $150 getting the 16GB.

I'm doing fine with it. I knew I could manage it because my 5s is also 16GB. Since I stream all my music from Google Play Music, don't store any movies on my iPad, and don't really play games, it's easy enough to manage. I still have 6.6GB free.

You have an iPhone and an iPad and use google play music?? Haha. That's actually awesome.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
You have an iPhone and an iPad and use google play music?? Haha. That's actually awesome.

What's the alternative? iTunes Match? It's a paid service and doesn't let me stream music I don't own. Beats? Nope. I could do Spotify, but I was already using Google's free version of Play Music.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Why is it shocking? Got my friend who doesn't have an iPad but only iPhone to get to use google play music . The best part is that it has a feature like spotify with all access where you can stream any music in their library and you also get a locker for 50,000 songs of your own you can put up. Plus any music you buy on Google doesn't count toward this 50,000 count. So for example since Taylor Swift decided to take herself off the streaming service ( her older albums are on Google play music but not her new album) you can buy the album and add it yourself to your Google play library. I've added soundtracks of videogames that I have bought like for halo reach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought the 64gb iPad Air wifi and while it was ok I wanted the 128gb but wasn't willing to spend $800 for it. Fast forward to the iPad Air 2 I got the 128gb and cellular for $30 more then the $128gb Air 1 wifi model. And love it and wish it had more space. I have like 300gb of free storage between iCloud , Dropbox , box , and one drive but I prefer to have local storage and can't stream movies in the subway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(785719)

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I bought the 16gb iPad Air -- I usually stick with the lowest storage space on the iPad and iPhone. The reason being is that I have an iPod for music and I stream all my video content on the iPad (Netflix, watch ESPN, wwe network, mlb at bat, YouTube, ect). If I am going to watch movies at home it will be by streaming to the play station from my laptop or via Apple TV. I use the iPad for web browsing, checking email, sports (scores and watching live), a couple games, YouTube and messaging/phone calls at home. So for my needs the 16gb works exceptionally well and a high storage options would have been a waste of money.

Plus, the money I saved will go to buying a better spec'd MacBook in the near future. I feel like a laptop is something I will keep for 4-5 yrs (as opposed to 2-3 that I would keep the iPad) so the extra money would be a better benefit there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2