Do you use your iPad or iPhone more when home?

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Personally I rarely touch my iPhone when at home other than SMS text and phone calls other than that the iPad fulfills my needs how about you?

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I use my iPhones and iPads at home but tend to use the Air or the rMini more.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I use my iPad mini at home, probably more than when I'm out. I tend to use my note 3 more when I'm out and the is mini more when I'm in.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I actually try to use my iPhone 100% of the time and it's working really well for me

My laptop and tablet sits for days sometimes I really want a one device life

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still figuring out how to best utilize all of my iOS devices. I have an iPhone 5S, iPad Mini Retina, and iPad Air. I was using my phone when on the go and just for text messages and phone calls, etc. I would use the Air in a bluetooth keyboard case for work and use the iPad Mini Retina at home for leisure. However, I have grown partial to the Air and have wanted to use it all the time. I have been taking it home a lot lately and using it instead of the Mini Retina. I really think it is because of the keyboard. I love using it, especially when visiting the forums. I also like using iMessage with it too. I guess I could just get a keyboard for the Mini Retina, but I'm not sure if the typing experience is going to be the same.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone is the ONE device that gets used all day, everyday, both at home and away from home...:)

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I use my iPhone 5s when I'm out and sometimes at home to listen to music or podcasts while doing chores. I only use my RMini while I'm sitting on the couch or reading in bed. I only take the RMini out with me when I have a chance to sit down to use it during the weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I actually try to use my iPhone 100% of the time and it's working really well for me

I can't see how anyone could be at their own home wanting to do something like read an email or browse the web for example and actually want to do it on an iPhone rather than an iPad.
I use my iPhone 5s when I'm out and sometimes at home to listen to music or podcasts while doing chores. I only use my RMini while I'm sitting on the couch or reading in bed. I only take the RMini out with me when I have a chance to sit down to use it during the weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly 100% true for me as well.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

DanielSwanborough

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I use iPad at home for viewing media, doing work, browsing the web and reading. For everything else I use my Mac...I rarely use my iPhone at home except for Facebook and messaging

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It depends on my mood. If I'm sitting upright I use my Mac. If I feel like having a big screen while laying in bed I use the iPad. If I don't want the bulk of handling a large screen I use the iPhone. If I'm sitting upright but watching TV I'll use the iPad in lieu of the Mac. It just depends, I like having all the choices though!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I use my ipad more both at home and away. My iPad is cellular and I always use more data on my iPad.

fanfanfan

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
I use my iphone just for calls SMS , but ipad i think its more usfull for watching videos and do some work ,playing music and others

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I hate it since I have so many options and can't choose. 😔

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Sitting on my couch is where all of my devices get by far the greatest amount of continuous use. If my laptop is even slightly out of reach I will abandon it and just surf on one of my phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR