iPad latest generation issues.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
My friend got an iPad for her son a month ago. But suddenly none of the buttons are working and the screen is too dark. She can’t change the volume, the power button isn’t working and the Home button isn’t working. It has frozen up completely. The battery is full. It is kept in a tough case with a screen protector. Any ideas of what I could do to make it respond? If I can’t get anywhere with it I will have to arrange for it to go to the Apple Store under warranty. As I said it is only a month old.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem and switch it out, if necessary. Thanks.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
My friend got an iPad for her son a month ago. But suddenly none of the buttons are working and the screen is too dark. She can’t change the volume, the power button isn’t working and the Home button isn’t working. It has frozen up completely. The battery is full. It is kept in a tough case with a screen protector. Any ideas of what I could do to make it respond? If I can’t get anywhere with it I will have to arrange for it to go to the Apple Store under warranty. As I said it is only a month old.

Any help would be appreciated.
Has she tried to force restart the iPad?
If the device has locked up, this should force it to restart: Force restart iPad - Apple Support (CA)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR