I find this fairly frustrating when using iCloud email. When trying to read a received email, everything is squeezed into the right third of the screen. Pinching out does nothing to magnify that part of the screen. No other email client does that. They all allow viewing an email in full screen. How do I get i -mail to do that? Thanks. Ed
    07-24-2021 06:46 AM
    You can make your message use up the whole screen by turning your iPad into portrait mode.

Otherwise, the closest I reached is to have the message in an overlay above the usual landscape two column view.
    07-24-2021 07:40 AM
    Thanks for the reply, Ed7789. I always use landscape mode. That's the way my iPad is set up since I use it like a laptop. It would be quite inconvenient to have to turn the device physically to watch in portrait mode. If that's what it takes, I'll just live with i-mail the way it is. It's just a curious thing that none of my other email clients behave that way; I always have a full screen view of received emails with Gmail, for example. Same with Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo and Protonmail. i-mail is just a different animal, I guess.
    07-24-2021 06:41 PM
    I find this fairly frustrating when using iCloud email. When trying to read a received email, everything is squeezed into the right third of the screen. Pinching out does nothing to magnify that part of the screen. No other email client does that. They all allow viewing an email in full screen. How do I get i -mail to do that? Thanks. Ed
    I also use landscape mode and agree that it’s very frustrating!
    07-25-2021 11:56 AM
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Thanks, Annie.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-26-2021 10:21 AM