iPad 6 performance issues

live311

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
My iPad 6 is running iPad OS 14.4. I keep all of my devices up to date. Over the past few months, I’ve noticed that some apps do not save their previous state when you exit to the Home Screen and can crash if you switch back and forth too frequently. This is especially noticeable with google apps. It happens with Facebook, too, but who cares about that?

I also have trouble with some web sites I visit in Safari. It keeps reloading over and over and eventually just crashes with a loading error. This along with the multitasking can make it challenging to do any real work on an iPad. Are there some settings I should be looking at? Is this a known issue with Safari and the apps I mentioned? Do these issues exist with newer models?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My iPad 6 is running iPad OS 14.4. I keep all of my devices up to date. Over the past few months, I’ve noticed that some apps do not save their previous state when you exit to the Home Screen and can crash if you switch back and forth too frequently. This is especially noticeable with google apps. It happens with Facebook, too, but who cares about that?

I also have trouble with some web sites I visit in Safari. It keeps reloading over and over and eventually just crashes with a loading error. This along with the multitasking can make it challenging to do any real work on an iPad. Are there some settings I should be looking at? Is this a known issue with Safari and the apps I mentioned? Do these issues exist with newer models?

With 100+ iPads older and newer plus that one owned personally, I don't see problems unique to the model. At times Safari, mobile browser and WiFi performance can cause issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73