What should I buy IPad or Switch

Miguel Ct

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
I want to use them for daily life, entertainment, everything a college boy needs to be entertain when is at school. I travel a lot so may be helpful to not be bored and do different things but I still doubt of which to buy for a college student, gamer, Netflix and YouTube boy.
URGENT

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I would hardly call a Nintendo Switch a “daily life” kind of device. If you’re looking for something for strictly gaming purposes get a Switch. If you’re going to be doing anything else get an iPad.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to agree. I see the iPad being more useful for college, particularly since it will work well with school work, as well as using it as an entertainment device.

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
The Switch is a dedicated gaming device, while the iPad is a flexible one that lets you do much more than just gaming. If you want to play console games, get the Switch, if just mobile games, get the iPad.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
You’re going to find that the iPad is more well versed in the all around device but really well in the streaming and media consumption as well as helpful for college needs.

I find that most people with the switch use it primarily for games so that’s its strong point.

It’s kind of like buying a psvita to watch Netflix on.

I would recommend the iPad route.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro