Smart case equivalent for 5th gen?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you know of a product like the thin fully surrounding case with Smart Cover Apple had for earlier iPads?

Items I see so far appear to be molded plastic or TPU. They all seem thicker than the “Product Red” covers the whole iPad item I got with my Retina model 5-6 years ago. Something like that old item is what I’m after.

Thank you.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I got this one. Yes, the back is TPU, but the front is similar to the Apple Smart Cover. It has seemed thin to me, I've been quite happy with the case after 4 months, it has held up well so far.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I got this one. Yes, the back is TPU, but the front is similar to the Apple Smart Cover. It has seemed thin to me, I've been quite happy with the case after 4 months, it has held up well so far.

Thanks. I got that in black. It is indeed slim for TPU, a good fit, and the angles on a table work well.

The fit is so good that I wonder if some recent complaints are from people who have the wrong iPad and case match.

Less than positive reviews on color are not something I considered with black.

:)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I got that in black. It is indeed slim for TPU, a good fit, and the angles on a table work well.

The fit is so good that I wonder if some recent complaints are from people who have the wrong iPad and case match.

Less than positive reviews on color are not something I considered with black.

:)

It wouldn't surprise me if many of the complaints were from people who bought it for the wrong iPad. When Apple decided to name it simply the "iPad," it pretty much ensured there would be confusion. I've been very happy with the case, it has held up well and still looks great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox