App Store problem

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Last night I updated my iPad to iOS 11 & everything worked fine including the App Store but now when I go on the App Store it constantly flashes & is a bit unresponsive if I click on the app section or update section etc. How can I get it to stop flashing? Tried turning my iPad off & back on again but that didn’t work. Please help.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your device? Hold the power and home button together for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears.

Also the App Store might be a bit wonky due to many apps requiring and getting updates with the release of iOS 11. You might just need to give it a day or so to settle down.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah will give it a few days to settle but turning my iPad off & on again would be the same as restarting it?

Won't be able to update any apps with it flashing then getting a blank white screen with loading on it.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah will give it a few days to settle but turning my iPad off & on again would be the same as restarting it?

Won't be able to update any apps with it flashing then getting a blank white screen with loading on it.

Well you can TRY a simple turning it off and back on, BUT what I am describing is a bit more robust, it's like rebooting a computer by pressing control, alt, delete. (Or doing a battery pull on a BlackBerry) If you are familiar with those things.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Well you can TRY a simple turning it off and back on, BUT what I am describing is a bit more robust, it's like rebooting a computer by pressing control, alt, delete. (Or doing a battery pull on a BlackBerry) If you are familiar with those things.

Oh right I understand now & an familiar with battery pulls etc. Will try that if it continues within the next few days.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear it! I think it might just have been the fall out of the iOS update. SO many people updating their iOS AND using the store to update apps, it probably couldn't handle the load! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro