What iPad color did you buy? What color would you like to see?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So, what color iPad did you buy? And, if you could get Apple to make a new color of iPad, is there a color you would have preferred, particularly with Apple recently releasing a Product(red) iPhone?

Personally, I bought the Space Gray, largely because I wanted a black bezel on my iPad.

As for the new iPad, I wish Apple would have replaced the Space Gray with a Matte Black. I also have this idea of a blue iPad, roughly the color of the Sapphire color iPhone 7 cases, though I'm not sure how it would actually look in real life.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Purchased Space Grey iPad Pro in May of last year. Next iPad I get will be gold. For some reason I like the white bezels on the iPads but not the phones

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Purchased Space Grey iPad Pro in May of last year. Next iPad I get will be gold. For some reason I like the white bezels on the iPads but not the phones

I seem to be the opposite, I don't mind the white bezel on the phone but want a black bezel on the tablet -- likely because I watch more video from the iPad.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I had a Gold iPad Air 2. Sold it and got a Rose Gold Pro and also got a killer deal on a Gold 12.9 Pro. I like the gold because it matches my Macbook. But I don't have a gold iPhone. Good figure lol

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Bought silver last night, but would of preferred a rose gold. Not sure why they did not make any since it's such a popular color.