Anyone else having trouble with apple music?

annsybl

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Itʻs beeen really glitchy. I signed up for the free 3 month trial and the software keeps dumping me off and locking up on my iPad.

I called apple today and they were of some help. Did a hard shut down and that helped for now. Not sure if the problem will persist.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The new Music app and Apple Music are glitchy for me. I'm trying to be patient and give Apple time to get this working properly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Itʻs beeen really glitchy. I signed up for the free 3 month trial and the software keeps dumping me off and locking up on my iPad.

I called apple today and they were of some help. Did a hard shut down and that helped for now. Not sure if the problem will persist.

To be honest I'm not noticing any issues with Music via my iPhone 6 Plus. When I want to play from my playlist, everything plays like it should and when I want to listen to Beats 1 radio, I can without any issues. So far so good on my end...;)

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
It works fine when I download the songs. When I stream it it isn't gapless play back and takes about 1 minute to play the next song. I switch right to spotify and its seamless song changing so i figure i'm going to stick with Spotify for streaming and use apple music to get the exclusives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2