Can not restore Ipad 4. Now stuck on blue itunes connect screen (recovery mode?)

69GT

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Can not restore Ipad 4. Now stuck on blue itunes connect screen (recovery mode?)

I have an ipad 4 stuck in recovery mode. I've tried every method I could find on the internet with no luck. I tried to update to ios 8 and received an error 3014. I tried it on 2 desktops, a laptop, hard wired to modem, disabled firewalls/anti virus, etc, etc. Now just trying to restore. It's stuck on a blue itunes connect screen (recovery mode?). Tried hard reset, dfu mode everything I can find. Just doing what I'm supposed to do. Update the software and now the device is unusable. Super frustrating. Any help is appreciated. I need this for my business.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hold the power and home button for 15 seconds simultaneously pressed, release the power button and after 10 seconds release the home button. You have now entered DFU mode. Connect your phone to iTunes and happy restoring

Edit: I was too quick. Use the official iPhone charge cable and connect it directly to the USB port on your computer.. That particular error code means there is something wrong with the connection between iDevice and computer