Ipad 4 still worth the money ?

BradleyKelly

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Well ill start by introducing myself. I pretty much am a current blackberry playbook owner and user and I am ready to make the switch and the ipad 4 seems a great option for me to introduce myself to the eco system.

So basically my question is the ipad 4 a worthy upgrade for me from the playbook ?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Well ill start by introducing myself. I pretty much am a current blackberry playbook owner and user and I am ready to make the switch and the ipad 4 seems a great option for me to introduce myself to the eco system.

So basically my question is the ipad 4 a worthy upgrade for me from the playbook ?
What's a Playbook?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
First welcome to IMore , and without a doubt an excellent way to introduce your way into apples Eco system.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

If money is a factor maybe wait a little longer and buy the mini with retina that's $100usd cheaper. It should be out in a few weeks.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I would go with the iPad Air! Sure the iPad 4, is by far, an amazing tablet, but since you've had a play book up until now, I can only assume, you're going to keep this iPad for just as long. So why not get the most future proof tablet available to you :) I'd take the fall, and eager the Air.

BradleyKelly

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Guys! Yeah i had the playbook for a long time now and defiantly time for change. Price doesn't bother me that much but i want that bigger screen that the mini doesn't offer. Ipad air does seem the better option now i have looked into so i will probably just go pick up a 32gb wifi ipad air in the very near future thanks again :)

-Brad

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Even though you made your mind up.. I still want to add something. The iPad air includes the a7 which most apps would take advantage of in the future. So getting the air would ensure you're future proofed enough though the 4 is still amazing. Just spend the extra and get an air.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR