Updated to ios 7 but found problem with screen res

lewisuk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi just updated to ios 7 but found problem with background screen res, it puts you into move and scale to adjust picture but it auto zooms in so you cant set it to correct size. Which does not help as my picture of myself on bike it cuts my head off

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>General>Accessibility and turn OFF "Reduce Motion" and see if that helps. If it's already OFF, turn it on and give it a try.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi just updated to ios 7 but found problem with background screen res, it puts you into move and scale to adjust picture but it auto zooms in so you cant set it to correct size. Which does not help as my picture of myself on bike it cuts my head off

Turn off the parallax effect. (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [ON] )
Set your wallpaper the way your want it.
Turn the parallax effect back on (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [OFF] )

Some report that turning the parallax effect on after setting wallpaper resets the wallpaper. YMMV

Another option is to take a screenshot of the picture while in the camera roll and use that for the wallpaper. Turning off the parallax effect centers that even better for the wallpaper.