get the 4th gen ipad or waite for 5th gen

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
hello all, i have a few bucks saved up should i get the 4th gen ipad or just waite for the 5th gen ipad.
some are sayimg that the 5the might come in june but who knows.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
You have about a 6 month wait for the 5th gen. It truly depends on your patience. I wouldn't expect any groundbreaking new features in the upcoming model.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I recently found myself in the same dilemma.

Most recent rumors point to an autumn release of the new iPad, so you'd be waiting a bit. So the next question I asked myself was whether there would be a groundbreaking 'must have' feature of the new iPad over the current one. Most speculation (although just rumors) believe it will have a thinner bezel and be a bit more similar to the iPad Mini design wise, and of course it will have a faster processor. Being that the design of the 4th gen was just fine with me, and the processor was already a beast, I went ahead and got the 4. It works great for me.

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
dam i cant waite till fall lol. i went to best buy to day and i used the 4th gen ipad for like a half hour.
i was really impressed with it. i need a tablet lol. lets hope the 5 comes sooner but thats a huge wish

i$ahar

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys should i buy an ipad4 or wait for 5?
If apple produce ipad5 in sep
I will be able to buy it in 2014 feb
What should i do?
I dont have any tablets

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I say go for the 4. The speed on it is sweet. The big likely change when the 5 drops is a lighter weight but, realistically, you don't hold a full size iPad up in the air very often. You're always propping it somehow. So even a 30% reduction in weight, while nice, isn't going to result in a real world difference IMO.

For all manner of propping up purposes, I've found the Apple Smart Cover to be super useful and versatile.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Guys should i buy an ipad4 or wait for 5?
If apple produce ipad5 in sep
I will be able to buy it in 2014 feb
What should i do?
I dont have any tablets

I'm in agreement with edd, and to add to his reply, do you have any idea of what you plan to do with an iPad? How often you will use it? Will it be a primary computing device or a secondary device? I still have an iPad 2 that I have no intentions of upgrading from unless it craps out on me. It is more than sufficient for my needs.

i$ahar

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm in agreement with edd, and to add to his reply, do you have any idea of what you plan to do with an iPad? How often you will use it? Will it be a primary computing device or a secondary device? I still have an iPad 2 that I have no intentions of upgrading from unless it craps out on me. It is more than sufficient for my needs.

I wanna buy an ipad for playing games
Surfing on the internet
Watching some film

arif120120120

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Now I am using 4th gen ipad. It looks beautiful. I brought it from this site. Any electronic products you can buy form this site. This site has all latest electronic produces. This site is most popular for selling ipad and other electronic products. you can choose many produces and buy easily.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Does ipad 4 have earpods?

As far as I know, none of the iPads come with earpods, you can see it in the "what's in the box" section on apple website.
Only iPhones and iPods come with earpods. You are gonna have to buy them separately.