Recover ipad content

Yohance Newton

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Recently, my ipad was stolen. However, I would like to recover some of my content namely my photos, kindle books etc. I have tried using software such as wondershare and potato share. But When I use the software, only some of my photos are recovered on the camera roll (22 of the thousands). What should I do? Also, how do I get the software to give me more backup options?

Is there any other alternative? I have my apple ID and password. However, I did not have photostream on. When I called Apple, they told me that by restoring on another device, I will obtain all my content including my photos and kindle books. However, I have tried this to no avail.

Could someone please assist me in this matter?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you didn't have photostream on, your camera roll photos are not there. Were you backing up to iCloud or a computer? If there's no backup, there's nothing to restore.

Chri5123

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
As Alli says the most common way of backing up is with iCloud, did you configure this when setting up the iPad? If not you may be stuck without a backup.

Chase Isley

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to recover all books you have purchased at least. Click on your kindle app>login to your account> click on archive and all of your purchased books should show up for you to redownload.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR