Verizon Prepaid Account setup

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is any way to setup the Verizon prepaid account before activating it? In other words, I know how to activate via the iPad. Right now I don't need the cellular data, but I'd like to setup my account so that its quicker to turn on cellular data on the fly when I need it...like when I get to a meeting and find out that the wifi is dead. The Verizon website has no useful info on this topic.
Also, I've heard that once one sets up prepaid, the sim will not not be usable for postpaid should one want to change from pre to post. Can anyone validate or discredit this info?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is any way to setup the Verizon prepaid account before activating it? In other words, I know how to activate via the iPad. Right now I don't need the cellular data, but I'd like to setup my account so that its quicker to turn on cellular data on the fly when I need it...like when I get to a meeting and find out that the wifi is dead. The Verizon website has no useful info on this topic.
Also, I've heard that once one sets up prepaid, the sim will not not be usable for postpaid should one want to change from pre to post. Can anyone validate or discredit this info?

I posted a thread explaining all this search in sure you will find it

You have to buy data to set it up the first time
It will auto renew when your data is out or it's been 30 days

You can not setup a account and not buy the first time
After you buy log into account and click cancel and then select the delete account later option
This will stop the auto renew so when it's been 30 days or data is gone it will stop working and not charge you for more automatically but if you don't buy another plan in 5 months its deletes the account and frys the sim and you will need another and have to re setup the account

If you press delete now it you will lose what u just bought and it fry the SIM card same as not buying a plan for 5 months

If your on pre or post and want to switch to the other you need a new sim

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods