DVD transfer help/Handbrake

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying all day to transfer some DVD's to my iPad. It takes about an hour which from what I've read is normal. The problem is that the movies are garbage when the program is done with the encoding. I'm not sure what settings I have set wrong or if I am completely missing something. I'm about to pull my hair out!

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you're using the latest available Handbreak presets... then use the one for the device you want to play the movie on... once Handbrake is done with it, all you should have to do is import into iTunes and sync.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Handbrake is great. I have noticed that my quality goes down if I use my computer at the same time. I let it run at night and then check it in the morning and all is well.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have tried it all I think but without success. Very frustrating. Thanks for all the suggestions, but for now I think I'm going to give up.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have tried it all I think but without success. Very frustrating. Thanks for all the suggestions, but for now I think I'm going to give up.

DVD fab is simple and work faster than handbrake but it is a free trial so after so many days you will have to buy but it will work unlimited amount of times until then

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you doing this on a Mac? If so, what are you using for copyright protection? I am new to Mac, and I used Slysoft on my old windows pc.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you doing this on a Mac? If so, what are you using for copyright protection? I am new to Mac, and I used Slysoft on my old windows pc.
Thanks

I have the VLC app installed on my MacBook Pro and that takes care of any copy protection... the combination of Handbrake and VLC has served me well for years. (With VLC 2.0, a patch is required to make it all work, but that patch is available on the internet, so Bob's your uncle). It?s a totally free solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal