Just picked up my LTE iPad 4 in store!

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Found that the Providence AT&T store has the LTE iPad 4 in stock. Just bought it for $579.99 + tax with two year contract then returned the unopened one to Apple. Nice $150.00 savings!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I picked one up today also at apple on Verizon came from a iPad 2 wifi .. Wasn't going to upgrade but my inner geek won lol

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep we bought one one the Apple site for instore pickup in STL. I picked it up after work and went to ATT to get it all activated and on my account and stuff so we could bring it with us for Thanksgiving as it's a gift for my mother in law. My husband had an itchy trigger finger this morning. I planned to go right to ATT for it since I had account stuff to do. I will be setting it up this weekend. Gotta get a screen protector and a case for it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yep we bought one one the Apple site for instore pickup in STL. I picked it up after work and went to ATT to get it all activated and on my account and stuff so we could bring it with us for Thanksgiving as it's a gift for my mother in law. My husband had an itchy trigger finger this morning. I planned to go right to ATT for it since I had account stuff to do. I will be setting it up this weekend. Gotta get a screen protector and a case for it.

I used my case from my iPad 2 lol I haven't setup the 4g yet but in settings I just have to add a card for the prepaid data 20 bucks for 1 gig will work for me when I need it and no contract so even better for me

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a mobile share so it's only $10 a month for the tablet to use our data, so it's not a big deal on this. I don't honestly think she's gonna use it a lot, so I didn't want to set it up with a new contract. I got her the same case we got my mom, the M-Edge Incline, my mom LOVES that case, so I found the same one in a different color. If I cannot find a non-wet-apply screen protector this weekend, Ill just go to the Zagg kiosk and get one applied tonight, so I have the screen covered. I don't like to leave screens naked, my husband ruined his iPhone immediately by removing the damn Zagg I put on it, and you can barely read the screen. It took about 15 minutes with a key against the screen in the pocket for that so called indestructible gorilla glass to be destroyed.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a mobile share so it's only $10 a month for the tablet to use our data, so it's not a big deal on this. I don't honestly think she's gonna use it a lot, so I didn't want to set it up with a new contract. I got her the same case we got my mom, the M-Edge Incline, my mom LOVES that case, so I found the same one in a different color. If I cannot find a non-wet-apply screen protector this weekend, Ill just go to the Zagg kiosk and get one applied tonight, so I have the screen covered. I don't like to leave screens naked, my husband ruined his iPhone immediately by removing the damn Zagg I put on it, and you can barely read the screen. It took about 15 minutes with a key against the screen in the pocket for that so called indestructible gorilla glass to be destroyed.

Wow I had zagg for a while but really didn't like the feel so I removed them and never used one since and I have not had any scratches on my iPad or phones .. But then again I keep it in opposite pocket of my keys lol
I could add it to my plan but I don't have a share plan because it would cost me more so ill just keep this one on its own plan and account and turn it on and off when I want

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to do the share plan but based on what we had it ended up being exactly the same either way with more data, so I figured it was a better deal, and then my MIL mentioned wanting an iPad so it made more sense in the end, I get a work discount anyway, so it helps tremendously.

I still get so livid when I see his screen. He doesn't take care of things like this, and doesn't even care that it's ruined. He doesn't plan to get a newer one til this one dies, and if it dies he said he just wants a plain basic phone as a replacement....I had planned to just give him my 4S when that happened since I planned hopefully to have this frying of phones situation handled by then (still dont...) and have a iP5 (or whatever) by then...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to do the share plan but based on what we had it ended up being exactly the same either way with more data, so I figured it was a better deal, and then my MIL mentioned wanting an iPad so it made more sense in the end, I get a work discount anyway, so it helps tremendously.

I still get so livid when I see his screen. He doesn't take care of things like this, and doesn't even care that it's ruined. He doesn't plan to get a newer one til this one dies, and if it dies he said he just wants a plain basic phone as a replacement....I had planned to just give him my 4S when that happened since I planned hopefully to have this frying of phones situation handled by then (still dont...) and have a iP5 (or whatever) by then...

Ahh he sounds like my wife till I converted her she would have been content with a basic flip phone until I accidentally sat on hers and snapped it half.
Some people just don't like technology I know my wife always says that's why I got you lol
I just setup the pre paid on my iPad to test it out so I can basically turn it on and off when I want without paying every month even if I don't use it I think I like no commitment of it
Only thing I noticed is I activated only thing I did was a speed test and then checked my usage and it said I used 11 mb already I'm like woahhh lol
Turn off turn off lol
I don't need 4g all the time but def glad I now have it if I am ever in a place where I do

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Whoa. 11MB for a speed test!? DO NOT WANT.

I just took her ipad out to set it up, and downloaded a few apps that were free, like Spider Solitaire and the like. Just little stuff, the LTE didn't seem any faster at my house than my phone but I wasn't really paying a lot of attention... I am not a tablet fan, too cumbersome for my liking.

He thinks of technology as a leash. He wants to be unreachable. It's annoying. Especially considering he works for a telecom.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if that was the cause but right after activation that's what it said I used so idk lol ill have to see how it goes I set it to kill the data after I use it so we will see

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, I picked up a White AT&T 32 GB iPad 4 at Apple on Saturday. I like it a lot so far. To me it does seem like it is faster than my old iPad 3. With my husband liking it now too it looks like I'll have a hard time getting my hands on it, lol.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2