iPad 4 Shipping/Tracking thread:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Since canceling my iPad Mini order this evening and placing a new order for a AT&T White 64GB iPad 4, I thought it would be nice if there was a shipping/tracking thread for those of us who are getting one. Anyone order early and now have a tracking number? My order is now in the processing stage, and probably will remain that way till next month because I ordered the cellular model....

e7u9uze6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine last Friday and it has been picked up in Middleton PA by FedEx for overnight delivery on 11/2. I'm on the East Coast.

That's awesome, Karen. If it's that close maybe you'll get it before Friday, unless Apple decides to hold them on the trucks like they did with the iPhone 5's.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine should be delivered on Friday.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351475278.071877.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351475278.071877.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 108

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been in the "preparing for shipment" stage since late Friday/early Saturday, but I expect that doesn't actually MEAN anything.

I have gone through with everything else though, the accessories I've ordered are on their way to me and, sadly, will be here before the items they're to be used with :(

I do dislike that UPS is splitting the items into separate shipments. I find that really frustrating. Not as frustrating as The consistent 5 pm delvey times the ups drivers stick with me. Or later. Seriously! I was putting my kids to bed and the freaking door rang. Not impressed.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been in the "preparing for shipment" stage since late Friday/early Saturday, but I expect that doesn't actually MEAN anything.

I have gone through with everything else though, the accessories I've ordered are on their way to me and, sadly, will be here before the items they're to be used with :(

I do dislike that UPS is splitting the items into separate shipments. I find that really frustrating. Not as frustrating as The consistent 5 pm delvey times the ups drivers stick with me. Or later. Seriously! I was putting my kids to bed and the freaking door rang. Not impressed.

I have already got the case I order with the ipad, which I guess is good. However I have not received any shipping info for the ipad. It does still show 11/2 as delivery date on Apple's site. I sure hope it makes it by then.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Fedex is delivering mine. I checked the tracking using my phone number as a reference. It says it's in Pennsylvania now and should be delivered on Friday to me here in CT. The problem is there is a warning on their site due to the fact of the hurricane that hit us here on the east coast that shipping may be delayed. That's fine with me. It will give me a chance to go to the Apple Store on Friday and go check out the iPad mini. I'm still on the fence about getting that instead but I will have to see/handle it in person before making that decision.

juliop103

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine also say "preparing for shipment". I called Apple and they told me the same thing that's on their website. They have no further information. I also ordered my iPad 4 case and was shipped over night, so this gives me hope that they will delivery my iPad 4 overnight as well.

anniyan428

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Ya I'm starting to get a bit worried. It's already Wednesday night and I haven't seen any change in the shipping status. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but if they are going to overnight it, fine by me.

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree. The "not knowing what's going on" is what bugs me.

What has happened is that the majority of the devices are sitting in shipment warehouses now ready to deliver. However due to the tight control Apple has on its shippers, primarily UPS, not a peep will be heard UNTIL our stuff ships out.

I believe this. "Preparing for shipment" is a curtain, not detailing the step by step process of internal deliveries and such. I believe that by now all our ordered devices are where they need to be to, assuming this is man for those of us in relatively major metro areas) and the ten will leave for overnight end of day delivery on Friday.

A day. A time. A place.... It's so. So. Soooooooo far away.

anniyan428

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got updated to shipped, along with a tracking number for FedEx! It's in the United States too so no worry about getting it on time. Hope everyone else is in the same boat!

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my tracking info. Says its in Ontario, but it should be able to get here tomorrow.

Again, though, thanks to Stupid UPS, it won't be here until 6pm :(

And if something happens that delays it, I probably will cry...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2