Shold I return my less than 2 weeks iPad 3 for the "4"

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought an iPad 3 on October 13. That's less than two weeks ago, and I understand Apple will let me return it and credit my credit card....
I would then get the "4" when they come out. Is it really that big a deal, I have to re-set up everything all over again and its it worth it
for the speed increments....I mean in day-to-day processing, will the speed be that noticable.
I am interested in what everyone out there thinks....I am leaning on returning it,,,,but it that really necessary?????

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought an iPad 3 on October 13. That's less than two weeks ago, and I understand Apple will let me return it and credit my credit card....
I would then get the "4" when they come out. Is it really that big a deal, I have to re-set up everything all over again and its it worth it
for the speed increments....I mean in day-to-day processing, will the speed be that noticable.
I am interested in what everyone out there thinks....I am leaning on returning it,,,,but it that really necessary?????

Just back it up to your computer before you wipe it and return it. Then when the new one arrives, restore it from the backup. IMO, it's a no brainier.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Heck yeah. That's a no-brainer! Take your New iPad back and get the new 4th generation iPad ASAP!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If I could return my 3 month old iPad 3 I would in a heart beat, so I would say hell yeah. I really would have waited if there was any indication of an iPad 4 coming out so quickly.