Will you be getting a iPad Mini?

rahul247rocks

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPad 3 and I think the iPad Mini is just not my thing right now. I will wait for iPad Mini 2 next year. I heard they will have Retina display and better configuration.

CairnsRock

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got the iPad 4. I wanted Retina and a fast processor. I also have a Playbook, so I figured I have a smaller format already for mobility. To me the mini is really a question of where you are going to use it. On the bus, train etc, it would be much better. The other big difference is the weight. The mini is much lighter. I was actually surprised how heavy the iPad 4 is, however I will only use it from home, so not an issue. Plus I'm a speed freak so need the A6 processor.

seanpr

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been on the fence. I have an iPad 1, which still works pretty good. I'm mostly concerned with the 512 mb RAM. This morning though, I thought of a perfect use for me, in the bathroom! :)

I will be checking them out next week. :)

Sent from my iPad 1 via TapaTalk HD

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I sold my iPad 3 (for 85% of what I paid for it which isn't bad at all) and bought the iPad mini. Zero regrets. No retina display but the form factor is so much more portable. Once or twice I've wished that the screen were bigger (for video), but that feeling didn't last long.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I sold my iPad 3 (for 85% of what I paid for it which isn't bad at all) and bought the iPad mini. Zero regrets. No retina display but the form factor is so much more portable. Once or twice I've wished that the screen were bigger (for video), but that feeling didn't last long.

Nice. Good for you. I'm curious where did you sell it. And what size was it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl