Unable to Connect to App Store

DawnGP143

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone....new to the forum.

I've had my iPad (3rd gen, wifi model) since 9/28. All was working well. WAS. I no longer am able to connect to the App Store. At all. Anywhere. Not at home on my wifi, not at work on wifi, not at hot spots at Starbucks. Everything else is working fine. Any guesses???

Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone....new to the forum.

I've had my iPad (3rd gen, wifi model) since 9/28. All was working well. WAS. I no longer am able to connect to the App Store. At all. Anywhere. Not at home on my wifi, not at work on wifi, not at hot spots at Starbucks. Everything else is working fine. Any guesses???

Thanks in advance.

Are you getting an error message of some sort? If so, what does it state?

toddfsu

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Having the same problem. No error message. Just a blank screen. This happens on Featured, Charts and Search. Genius and Updates seem fine.

Things I have tried:

Logging into and out of App Store in settings.
Powering off.
Holding both buttons until the iPad restarts.
Reset All Setting.
Reset Network Settings.
Connecting on various WiFi networks.
Connecting on LTE network.
Opening and Closing the App Store several times.
Yelling at the iPad.
Thinking bad thoughts about iOS 6.
Posting here.

DawnGP143

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Nothing I tried would make it work. I don't know what it's called in the "apple world", but I did the equivalent of a factory reset in the Android world.....backed it up, wiped it, and restored it...and now it's working fine. Just time consuming.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Had the same issue but mine starting working again yesterday?I think it was an Apple-side issue. If it happens again, it might be worth waiting a bit before resorting to a full restore. (You can always use it on a computer and sync apps over if you really need something.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox