Not enough memory message.

PilotPhil81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to download NOVA 3 on my iPad 3. The app is 1.5GB and I had 1.6 of free space on my iPad, but the app wouldn't load. It said not enough free space. So I deleted a few apps that I didn't use. So then I was left with 2.0gb of free space, but it still said "Not Enough Free Space". So at this pint I am getting frustrated. So now I delete modern combat 3 and a few other, and now I have 4.8GB of free space, but still it says "Not Enough Free Space." I am getting pissed off now. I am getting ready to throw this iPad into the wall. I need help before I make a $600 mistake.

Smokeyspop

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I had a problem with space mysteriously disappearing and tried everything to resolve. Unfortunately, it turned out that the only way to fix it was to do a complete and total restore to factory settings and start fresh. This meant loading everything from scratch. The downside was that it took forever to backup and/or make notes of how every little thing was setup. The upside, however, was that I got all of my storage back, was able to properly use iCloud, and I even got rid of (didn't reload) a bunch of things I never used!

Good luck fixing your issue. Make sure you back up everything (send yourself copies of things you can't actually backup).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73