Score a saving on iPad Pro (2021): $100 off at Amazon

  1. Dadman's Avatar
    I have an iPad 3 and love it. I bought it as an extra but have grown to where I use it 90-95% of the time. I gave my wife the MacBook Air - which I use the other 5% of the time to accomplish some things for work that the iPad cannot do.

    It is getting a little much to share the Air when I need it, so I am picking up another Air to go with my iPad.

    My question: which Air do I get, the 11 inch or the 13? I realize the 11 is small, but it is larger than the iPad I use most of the time.

    Any suggestions?
    07-29-2012 05:47 PM
  2. Just_Me_D's Avatar
    In my opinion, the 13" version is the best size for a laptop. It's not too small or too large, and is still portable.

    Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 07-29-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    07-29-2012 05:54 PM
  3. Eileen89's Avatar
    I'm with, D. If I were buying one I would go with the 13" model.

    Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    07-29-2012 09:03 PM