Browser crashes

immj-os

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,
Everytime I try to open facebook ( timeline ) on safari or even on google chrome. The browser CRASHES!!! . Its quite annoying because all the pages and profiles are now in timeline view . Also the timeline is not integrated in the facebook app for ipad . Any clue for a fix?? And when the facebook app will be updated to integrate timeline for the ipad ? I have the new ipad LTE. Thank u

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you experimented with the browser settings? Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from the browsers? I have both Safari and Chrome browsers installed but I do not have a Facebook account to see if I can replicate your experience. Sorry. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

immj-os

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I've tried everything! I jst want to know if its only me. In timeline there is "see more recent Stories" can anyone click it please and see if the browser crashes ??

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I've tried everything! I jst want to know if its only me. In timeline there is "see more recent Stories" can anyone click it please and see if the browser crashes ??

I say it's Facebook only because all weekend I was having trouble accessing Facebook from my Windows desktop and laptop so maybe they were/are having some kind of problem. The app seemed to be fine on both my iPhone and Android.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2