Notification center laggy

Ndrews

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its a little bit laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?

Ndrews

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Not really mine feels fine.

Try to make it a lot of notifications. Ex : email 5 notif, YM, 5 notif, than calender, and imessage for 5 notif
Then clear it with x, mine its laggy like iphone 4 use ios 5. try, then please tell me :)

But in my iphone 4s its very smoth. Its strange for me, because this ipad is faster than iphone 4s.

Tubamajuba

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what you're talking about, I've experienced the same lagginess. Sometimes the animation involved when I double tap the home button to bring up the multitasking tray is also choppy on my iPad 3, as is opening heavily populated folders after a restart. Scrolling in some apps is also quite a bit slower than it was on the iPad 2, but overall the new iPad has been well worth it to me. I'm a stickler for fluid UI, but the retina display is such a huge step forward that I can certainly live with minor hiccups in an otherwise very fluid OS.

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I just received my iPad3 from the Apple online store this morning. The notification center is "empty", whereas my iPhone 4S came with stocks and weather pre-loaded in the notification center.

Can anyone tell me how to get these standard Apple apps installed in my iPad notification center?

Thanks much.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just received my iPad3 from the Apple online store this morning. The notification center is "empty", whereas my iPhone 4S came with stocks and weather pre-loaded in the notification center.

Can anyone tell me how to get these standard Apple apps installed in my iPad notification center?

Thanks much.

Settings - Notifications - Select edit to add or remove apps from the Notification Center.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods