60 days later, still love your "New iPad"?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?

Reactions: phonejunky

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Loving mine big time. Didn't get the UK 4G version as I use the my iPhone to tether. The wi fi only model is perfect for me and can't wait for there to be a jailbreak in the coming weeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I also went from the previous WiFi only version to the LTE version and I notice that I use it a lot more than
my previous one. I'm content with it. I see myself keeping it even over the 4th generation. Unless Apple is
going to do something really spectacular with the 4th gen.

chuckz28

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine friday as an upgrade from my first gen iPad. Made me love using iPad all over again. The display is the killer for sure. I expect to get a good couple/few years out of this one too.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Got mine ordered early and delivered on the 1st day. My favorite part was seeing all those who got a dozen one way or another and tried to sell on eBay and CL w/o a bite as all the stores had plenty of stock.

I just came back from a few weeks in Hawaii and I lived on the iPad. The WIFI where I was did not work well at all, so I am so happy I got the LTE version. I had my Kindle with me too, but poor kindle never came out of the briefcase.

I will say on the beach even with polarized glasses, it is still hard to use the iPad.

GnomeGrrl

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Another launch day convert here. Still loving it!

I pulled out my iPad 2 to clean it up for resale and it became obvious I could never go back. My Kindle Fire, which I previously used solely for reading is also about to be sold. Everything is so blurry!

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I got mine for my Bday back in april and lets just say my macbook has been feeling lonely on the desk because I use this to watch videos, cruise the net and talk with friends. I had the orginal iPad so this is a big upgrade for me and I'm very happy.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Still absolutely love it. Picked it up on launch day and have used it every single day since. I love the display. My 2 was less than a year old when I bought the new one, but I'm glad I made the upgrade.

zdkaram#IM

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
I have a White 32gb with a dark gray smart cover and a Bamboo stylus.

I use my iPad daily for Internet, email, Dropbox, Things etc. Although the iPad is very versatile, I personally can not put away my MBP. I still feel the need to whip out my MBP and leave the iPad in my bag. I carry both with me.

However, as far as being satisfied? The screen is great. Watching videos on it is amazing.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I use it more than I did/do my iPad 2, but still not as much as I should, for the price I paid.

dogxa

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?

Certainly.
haha...........ha.I also had no problems with my iPad and I want share those top 20 best free apps and best free iPad games to ipad owners from aneesoft.It's very useful.like it so much because it's free.:D

zstairlessone

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
My first iPad, which I got a couple of months after switching from Blackberry to iPhone. I got the 4G 64Gb white and can't imagine not having it anymore. I haven't used the 4G, waiting until we get a chance to travel, but on wifi it is perfect. Only problem is when looking at customized backs I have to use the laptop cause there's still no flash for iDevices (which is fine for me)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I still love my LTE iPad. I am glad that I went back and got the 64GB model as I won't have to worry about running out of space on it before the next iPad comes out.

Sent from my 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD.

jclardy#IM

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I do. I definitely could not go back to an iPad 2. Your eyes just kind of get used to the major resolution increase and so it becomes "normal". When you go back it just feels wrong.

I dropped mine though (in a zipper sleeve), unfortunately it landed zipper side down on the tile so it left a gash in the corner. Luckily my screen is still perfect, but still annoying to have the messed up corner.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm about 6 weeks with mine. Coming from an iPad one, I'm really enjoying this thing. I like it every bit as much as my i4S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh