Share all for iPad newbie ..

Tahseen

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
First i need to show my admiration of this forum that make me more interest in apple devices more than i am ..

i bought the new iPad and its on its shipping way to , i cant show you all how am happy as i am waiting my new child ! this is my second deal with iPad after the iPad one after that i got the GT 10.1 and it proved to me the ANDROID always SUCKS ! and i thanks god cuz it is stolen later after 3 months in my hand ! its really a very non intelligent device that make me hate all tablets till the new ipad released ! so i need to hear from owner ...

WHY you Choose iPad , and whats the most thing you use ur iPad !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First of all, congratulations on your new device. I'm sure you will enjoy using it. Now to answer your question: I chose the iPad 2 because I liked the way it looked, I already had a MacBook so I was adding to the Apple ecosystem, it is easy to use, battery life is awesome and it provides me with a laptop sized screen and ability without having to use a laptop. Believe me, I have yet to regret purchasing it. Anyway, good luck on your new iPad. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Last edited:

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine for work. It was impractical for me to carry a laptop in the field. I did not want to buy a smart phone as I work a very physical job and did not want to take a chance on destroying a $600 phone. I carry a military spec phone after destroying many others. I needed to be able to access my email, files and documents in the field and the iPad was a happy medium for me. I can even have documents signed electronically and process credit card payments with it.

Of course, besides work it is a lot of fun too! :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Congrats Tasheen, and welcome to the iMore family. If you need any help or have any questions please let us know. :) I personally prefer the BlackBerry PlayBook, for it's size, and it's amazing web expierence, BUT I love my iPad too. I probably like my Android tablet a bit more than you did, BUT it is definately not as cool as my PB or iPad!

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Congradulations on your new iPad. I chose the New iPad because of the screen size and quality. The picture quality is better than my HD TV. I like to lounge around on the weekends and catch up on TV shows on the iPad. I have a Kindle Fire, which I love, but for watching TV the screen size is just not as nice as the iPad.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Congradulations on your new iPad. I chose the New iPad because of the screen size and quality. The picture quality is better than my HD TV. I like to lounge around on the weekends and catch up on TV shows on the iPad. I have a Kindle Fire, which I love, but for watching TV the screen size is just not as nice as the iPad.

I can see I'm not the only gadget addict!

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPad. I got mine because I saw a friends and fell in love with the display. I was contemplating getting a Nook but after spending sometime on the iPad I decided to go the Apple route. Quality products.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox