iPad 3rd Cannot Connect to iTunes store.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Only on my iPad 3rd Gen.

I can see installed applications, I can see Genius, I can search for items, but I cannot see the basic store, I can't see categories... I can't see top sellers / top downloaded.

I have logged off and rebooted.

I have reset my Password on iTunes (email recovery and reset)

I have cleared all background processes (held in memory) and logged out and rebooted and tried loggin in again.

My 1st Gen iPad = Fine, both iPhones 4 and 4S = Fine.

Other forums hinted to this issue only occuring after having an issue in Draw Something.

Anyone else above have this game installed and used it before you noticed this occur?

cls

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Only on my iPad 3rd Gen.

I can see installed applications, I can see Genius, I can search for items, but I cannot see the basic store, I can't see categories... I can't see top sellers / top downloaded.

I have logged off and rebooted.

I have reset my Password on iTunes (email recovery and reset)

I have cleared all background processes (held in memory) and logged out and rebooted and tried loggin in again.

My 1st Gen iPad = Fine, both iPhones 4 and 4S = Fine.

Other forums hinted to this issue only occuring after having an issue in Draw Something.

Anyone else above have this game installed and used it before you noticed this occur?

cls
I finally got it fixed after a couple hours, did not see an answer at the Apple Discussions or Other Forums showing what I found to finally work.

I connected the iPad to the computer and let it sync with iTunes even though I normally use iCloud. From iTunes I logged into my account and found an option to "RESET ALL ERROR MESSAGES" and I clicked that and reset. I caused my iPad to reboot and I came to a screen like it was new saying iPad needs to be authenticated.

I thought I screwed up, but when I clicked it found the WiFi and said you can now use your iPad.

All settings and software is fine and I can use iTunes again on the 3rd Gen iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods