Ipad not turning on.

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok i have had my new ipad since launch day. I had it on the charging stand plugged into my macbook and went to go grab it to play a game. When i hit the home button it wouldn't turn on so i pushed the power/wake button. No response so plugged it back in to see if i would get a charge response and got nothing. I guess it bricked after using for a full day and the last time i saw the battery meter it had 80%. Before i make the trip to bestbuy tomorrow is there anything else i can do? The closest apple store is 2hrs away too.

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry i resurrected it by doing something i learned from having a blackberry playbook. I pushed the home button and the power button for 10secs, playbook would be power and vol+. It got me nervous there for a bit, i mean i really started to like it recently. im buying the black tie geek insurance and a high anoff plan to back up my ipad on icloud.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Sorry i resurrected it by doing something i learned from having a blackberry playbook. I pushed the home button and the power button for 10secs, playbook would be power and vol+. It got me nervous there for a bit, i mean i really started to like it recently. im buying the black tie geek insurance and a high anoff plan to back up my ipad on icloud.

If you have a Mac or PC with iTunes, I also recommend either a tethered or WiFi Sync once in a while, in case your iCloud backup goes poof.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro