Email not working right on iPad

Mel Mason

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
The mail app on the ipad mini is not working with yahoo mail. I've tried reinstalling a few times and it keeps doing the same thing. It goes to a random email and the page is unresponsive except to close it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The mail app on the ipad mini is not working with yahoo mail. I've tried reinstalling a few times and it keeps doing the same thing. It goes to a random email and the page is unresponsive except to close it.

iCloud email was the only configured email I had on my iPad 2, however, after reading your post, I opted to configure my Yahoo! email account to see if id run into problems like you are experiencing, however, the configuration went without a problem so I don't know what to tell you. Now, I'm curious though. You stated that "it goes to a random email...". Is that "random email" a message from your Yahoo! email or from another email account you've configured? Have you tried turning off your iPad Mini, wait for 30 seconds and then turning it back on?

Wonderlandchick

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Having issues sending emails from my iPad 3 - I keep getting a error saying my email is full if I try to send but I am receiving emails just fine & I did clean out both my in and out boxes. Help!

m wilcock

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
On holiday Florida.unable to send e mails.they are stuck in out box.have checked flight mode is off.my ISP is tiscali.co.uk.any help would be gratefully received

selmmsps

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
You seem pretty knowledgable. I have what sounds to be a similar problem only I haven't run any updates. I have an iPad 2 and been getting email just fine. I continue to receive notifications of new email arriving, but when I open the mail program, I get a blank formatted mail screen that stays for a few seconds and then closes out. I cannot see any of my accounts listed on the left, nor do any functions work while the screen is displayed. It just shuts down. I've rebooted, checked for updates and reset everything that I know how, but get the same results. Am not sure how to get past the problem. Any advice would be really apprciated.

Kathy Bergman

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I have an Ipad4 and for the last week or so when I delete emails then I get back on later and the same emails are back on there. Also I will be on a sight and it will just leave the sight and go to the icon page.

janruggi

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
My mail app on my iPad mini stopped loading new emails. I have rebooted and reset to no avail. I cannot delete the app and reinstall because it is a preinstalled app. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal