iPad2 Bluetooth Issue

Darth Rich

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Day,

Had to swap my iPad2 (wi fi) due to a problem with the dock. After getting everything all set back up, I cannot get the new iPad2 to recognize my blue tooth devices that I had set up before, my Apple Wireless keyboard and a Jabra Extreme headset. They are recognized on my 4S so I know the accessories are working, but is there any trick to reset/re-recognize my accessories or is this an indication that a trip to the semi-local Apple store is in my future?

Any help/tips would be welcome. Thanks and enjoy the start to Spring!

Darth Rich

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Day,

Had to swap my iPad2 (wi fi) due to a problem with the dock. After getting everything all set back up, I cannot get the new iPad2 to recognize my blue tooth devices that I had set up before, my Apple Wireless keyboard and a Jabra Extreme headset. They are recognized on my 4S so I know the accessories are working, but is there any trick to reset/re-recognize my accessories or is this an indication that a trip to the semi-local Apple store is in my future?

Any help/tips would be welcome. Thanks and enjoy the start to Spring!
Ended up finding an answre for this. In case anyone else has this question, it is probable that the Keyboard can only be paired to one device at a time. I went to my 4S and removed the pairing and was able to pair it with my iPad. If anyone else has a similar issue, that might be a fix.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods