What size did you get?

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am just wondering what size did everybody get? I am thinking I want a 32GB but all of those are sold out around me. Do you think the 16 would be fine since I can use the cloud for alot now?

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
32 gb wifi. I'm surprised it is sold out since there is plenty in my area. Not sure about apple but best buy and micro does for sure. If you cover shipping, I'll send one your way if you want one ASAP

acecommander

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
32g is sold out here in South Texas also. I was going to get the 16g, but decided that it just wasn't enough memory for me, especially since most of the 3rd generation apps are going to be larger files.

I usually run about 30 apps, 600 songs, about 50-100 books, and have 5-10 movies on my Ipad. Right now I'm using just over half of my space, so for me it was a good decision to get the 64g.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Ultimately it's what your wallet can manage but I will add that retina optimized apps are running 2x the size of non-optimized apps and that's unpacked. Keep that in mind as you make consider your purchase.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Had a 32GB iPad 2... Went with 64GB for iPad 3?.. Retina apps, and HD movies will take up more space

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
64gb, I had anoff with 16gb holding me back. I like to store a lot of stuff on my devices and since i plan on having this for 2 years 64gb made the most sense.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of buying the 16GB 3rd gen iPad, but not sure yet. I won't be putting much music on it since I'll always have my 4S with me.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Bought a 32gb 4G and after installing my content which is basically a reasonable amount of apps/games, some video podcasts and NO music (all my music is on my 64gb 4S) I had about 10gb left -- which IMO does not allow enough space moving forward, so I took it back to Apple and got a 64gb.

spark032207#WN

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
16GB. I don't store anything on the iPad itself anymore since I almost always have data connection. I have an iPod Classic or my Galaxy Nexus for music. And I stream most of my movies if only for the hassle of downloading huge files onto the iPad. So the 16GB is perfect for me!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Someone posted = What wallet can handle, but I got the 32GB and did not see the need to spend another $100 as my old iPad was 16GB and was not full. I don't play games or movies on my iPad, so I could not see buying room I won't use.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
With the cloud now I just got a 16gb. I still don't have many games with my iPhone and still have like 7.0 gig left.

iltimo

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
It really depends on what your budget can handle although if you have money to spare of a 64gb then i say that you shoudl go for it snce a lot of new appps out nowadays requires a lot of space

Also if you are fond of videos and musics it i recommended that you get a bigger memory capaciy to lessen the hassle although you can opt to get 32gb if you have a pretty good access at memory storage sites.getting a 16gb would be too small memory if you plan on watching movies and listening to music using your iPad

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My iPad 2 is 16gb. I went for the 64 + 4g this time around.

I have seen the app sizes jump quite a bit with the updates. I had about 5 gigs left on my iPad 2, but that was with zero media. I wanted to be able to support the bigger apps, load up some movies, and support additional use - I'm going cold turkey on paper, so I'll have a lot of notes and probably recordings to store in the future, and a lot of those notes will be PDF annotations, so I expect my usage to increase quite a bit. I don't know how much, so I figured $100 was worth the extra security space-wise.

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

jktgjm

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
16gb wifi white. I'm 14 so I don't have an abundance of money! But 16gb is good for me. My iPhone 4 is 16gb also so if I need to I can use the cloud or my MacBook.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
64GB. My apps alone take up more than 16GB so that was not an option. I also have 55 GB of photos on my LAN and want to keep as many as possible on the iPad. If they sold a 128GB I would probably have bought that.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I was gifted a 16gb white wifi. I screamed when I came home and saw the box - thankfully nobody else was home! :)

It is replacing a 32gb original iPad with over half of the space still available. I have a 32gb 4s with a personal hotspot, so 16gb will be fine.

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I had purchased a 16GB one on Sunday and it had some dead pixels in the display. I took it back last night and swapped it out for a 64GB one :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR