Applecare+ for iPad 3rd Gen

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Purchased an iPad 3 at the Apple Store today and got it with Applecare+. I didn't have time to set it up at the store and activated my iPad at home, but I'm not sure how to add the Applecare+. Do I do it through the Apple Store website or iTunes? Or I'm wondering if this would have been something that was 'automagically' setup when I purchased the iPad with Applecare+.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Did you get a cd size packet regarding apple care? If so inside is a piece of paper with a registration number, then go to Apple - Support - AppleCare Agreement click on register, and it will ask you a few questions and then you should be good to go.....I pre-ordered mine with apple care + and mine was automagically registered

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
When I bought mine from apple on the pre order it was auto set up. I finally got the paper work just this week.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Purchased an iPad 3 at the Apple Store today and got it with Applecare+. I didn't have time to set it up at the store and activated my iPad at home, but I'm not sure how to add the Applecare+. Do I do it through the Apple Store website or iTunes? Or I'm wondering if this would have been something that was 'automagically' setup when I purchased the iPad with Applecare+.

Mine was set up automatically when I bought it from a apple. You should be able to view it online on the apple web site.

l.i bruce fan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought AppleCare + when I bought my new iPad at the Apple Store. They gave me a little booklet, but do I need to register it or do something online?

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased my 64GB 4G iPad at Target. They don't offer AppleCare+, so when I got it home and registered it in iTunes I called 1-800-my-apple. I simply said AppleCare at the "what can I do for you prompt" and I was transferred to the Apple care dept. where a rep added AC+ right over the phone for me. The whole thing took about five minutes, and I received my agreement via a email from Apple within one hour. :)

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm such a bone head, I forgot all about this thread i created. So I checked my iPad out with the link provided by iHack1nt0sh and it appears to have been registered with AppleCare+. I purchased AppleCare+ at the Apple Store the same time I purchased the new iPad. They only gave me a booklet, it wasn't all packaged like the Applecare I got for my MacBook Pro (which I bought separately about 11 months after purchasing my MB Pro).

Thank you everyone for your assistance. Greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods