Confused about LTE

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
i Have a ip2 and have att data.

Will I continue to pay 15 a month and just get 4G or do I need a different data plan when I get a ip3 ?

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
i Have a ip2 and have att data.

Will I continue to pay 15 a month and just get 4G or do I need a different data plan when I get a ip3 ?

I am in the same boat as you and my solution is through personal experience with ma bell's crappy customer service.

Most important step is to cancel your current data plan through the ipad. The data plans are not feature plans so you must cancel it otherwise att will continue to bill you for two data plans which they did to me when I replaced my old ipad.

Wipe clean the current ipad2 - settings, google or search forums on how to prep an idevice for sale then get rid of and wait for the new ipad to arrive and activate a new plan. Additionally, 4G/3G data is billed together so there's no need to select which data you want....they're all pretty much now called 4G anyway. 14.99 will still get you the same 250MB on ATT...just be mindful that in the LTE, you can suck that data up in no time.
Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods