Is it too late to change/cancel my order?

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 32gig LTE model yesterday, and my boss just handed me $100 and told me he wants me to get the 64gig.

Cancel/change isn't available on the website because my order is "preparing to ship".

Is my best bet to wait till the 16th and try to return it for the 64gig? I'm worried they'll be out of stock.

Do you think I'll be able to change my order over the phone tomorrow?

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 32gig LTE model yesterday, and my boss just handed me $100 and told me he wants me to get the 64gig.

Cancel/change isn't available on the website because my order is "preparing to ship".

Is my best bet to wait till the 16th and try to return it for the 64gig? I'm worried they'll be out of stock.

Do you think I'll be able to change my order over the phone tomorrow?

I'd give them a call and see if they will change it for you. To be honest, at this point you may just be stuck with what you've ordered until you can return it.

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I was afraid of that. It's gonna be hard to have it and not open it on the 16th.

Hmm... I've got some extra money in a savings account. Maybe I'll just order the 64gig and throw the 32gig up on Craigslist. Might be able to make a few bucks.

64gig models are already shipping late though.

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if apple's 14 day return policy is 14 days from when ordered? It is it 14 days from when I recieved the iPad?

Thanks.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
You can return it and swap it out after you receive it. You can do this at a local store if you have one. Else you'll have to send it back.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
If you have "preppared for shipment" then NO, you cant change it. You will have to wait for it to arrive and then return it. I had this problem once before (actually twice) and Apple said if you have that status then that means the product has been boxed and labeled and is about to head out the door.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods