iPad 2 on the way

summerlin18

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
i couldn't fight the price drop any longer when the new iPad was announced, so I have an iPad 2 on the way with Otterbox's new iProtection defender series case for it. pretty darn excited. I'm a junior in college, any apps I should be looking at from day 1?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i couldn't fight the price drop any longer when the new iPad was announced, so I have an iPad 2 on the way with Otterbox's new iProtection defender series case for it. pretty darn excited. I'm a junior in college, any apps I should be looking at from day 1?

Congratulations on your new toy. I have no doubt that you will enjoy it. I could be wrong, but I doubt you will long for a retina display on your iPad 2 especially after you've turned it on and witnessed for yourself how gorgeous and bright its screen is. Anyway, congratulations again and have a great weekend.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! I picked up an iPad 2 on Friday with the defender case and love it. Wonder what the new otter box has different for the iPad 2?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I did the same. I was replacing a gen 1 16gb model and just could not pass up the $100 off. I did buy from Best Buy though so I can check out the new iPad and simply exchange it if it is really worth it.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Bought mine yesterday. Was waiting for the price drop.
Now I don't have to wait for my wife to fall asleep to use hers.
Good Luck

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the same boat. I just got a credit limit bump on my Walmart card and the price drop is too much to pass up for me. I'm going to have to get the 16 GB iPad 2. Is the Camera all that bad?

Setting it up and downloading my purchased apps was effortless. I see why so many people got these. I also see why the Android Tablets are failing. Apple didn't have to sue Samsung to stop them. All they had to do was the new iPad and the price drop on the iPad 2. This thing TOTALLY ROCKS!!

Last edited:

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Went to Walmart tonight and got an iPad 2 16 GB black. I look like an Apple Fanboi now with a Macbook Pro, iPhone 4S and iPad 2. LOL!!!! Where is iCloud? No iCloud on the iPad 2?

summerlin18

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I picked up an iPad 2 on Friday with the defender case and love it. Wonder what the new otter box has different for the iPad 2?

it now has a built in screen protector like the iphone defender case, and it's just beefier all around as opposed to the old one

check out the otterbox website, it looks pretty nice

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Went to Walmart tonight and got an iPad 2 16 GB black. I look like an Apple Fanboi now with a Macbook Pro, iPhone 4S and iPad 2. LOL!!!! Where is iCloud? No iCloud on the iPad 2?

Peligro911 is spot on, I had to update mine.

it now has a built in screen protector like the iphone defender case, and it's just beefier all around as opposed to the old one

check out the otterbox website, it looks pretty nice

I did, and It does look beefier and has the screen. I little buyers envy

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. I did the same....after receiving the info from the Keynote,
I decided the iPad 2 fit my needs. I went to my local Apple Store & picked
up 64 GB; wi-fi/ 3G white. I love it.