iPad tracking thread

musicfor18

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why apple couldn't just ship them and let them be delivered instead
of having FedEx home them til the 16th. Then just sell them in the store on
the 16th. Anyone know the reason?

I guess they want to make launch day a big event, and they've probably given review units to the big tech journalists and are embargoing their reviews until launch day, and don't want anyone else posting anything before that. It still seems odd to me. I don't see what they can't just let them get delivered when they get delivered, and state that delivery will happen "by the 16th." My new iPad is sitting in Middletown, PA, which is less than a 2-hour drive from me. How excruciating that I can't just drive and pick it up! Oh, well, the anticipation is fun, I suppose!

HAL 8950

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Departing Alaska

Ordered my 32G White iPad with engraving on Thursday at 6pm EST, and got tracking confirmation that it has departed Alaska at 6pm local time (on route to Louisville I am guessing) via UPS. Should have no problem getting to the GTA by Friday. :)

Last edited:

phaser422

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
has not shipped yet

i order my iPad like at 2pm on the 7th of march and when i log in it still shows Preparing for Shipment? :(

but it does show that it is set for march 16th delivery with standard delivery?
should i start to panic ?
:confused:

pjames6

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine, UPS claims its in Louisville KY and on schedule to be delivered the 16th. I did fight though apple's terrible server problems on announcement day to pre-order that may be why its moving so quickly. Hope they process quickly for you guys.

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
so my tracking number finally showed some detail...and guess what? the Pad is in Nashville...I'm in Nashville!! Looking for a FedEx "Oops" in my favor!!
:D

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that'll be it. Mine is also in Nashville and I'm in Texas. Mine says it will be overnighted from there so I think they just have a lot of them there. Sadly.

chongsang

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
My order to Singapore finally Shipped!!!

32GB white wifi, engraved.

Hooooray!!!:):):)

Mar 13, 2012 18:42 Szx - SZX Departed from facility - Szx - SZX
Mar 13, 2012 18:23 Szx - SZX Processed - Szx - SZX
Mar 13, 2012 13:45 Szx - SZX Shipment picked up - Szx - SZX

williambacky

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine has finally shipped. Got notice late last night. It actually shipped form Ontario CA. I ordered a VZW 16GB iPad. VZW I know has a warehouse out there it is where all my packages come from them. Says delivery on the 16th still.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2