iPad tracking thread

TiggerSwindon

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
My iPad is currently in Nashville, Tennessee, with a ship date listed as 3/9. Estimated delivery is 3/16.

Here's a weird one though, and please let me know if any of you have had something similar happen.

I purchased the iPad on day one after much frustration. The transaction went through and was debited from my checking account successfully. I received a confirmation email from Apple, and have watched the iPad go from Processing, to Preparing for Shipment, to being Shipped.

This morning, I checked the balance in my checking account and something didn't seem right. My account balance seemed higher than it should be. Strangely, Bank of America is showing no record that the transaction ever took place. No trace of a purchase, or a refund. No email from Apple, and still showing as shipped.

Anyone else experience something like this?

Should I be worried?

I had problems ordering here in the UK on the Wed night and Apple managed to authorise a payment without completing the order!

I spoke to both Apple and my bank on the Thurs morning and having had emails from both stating that the original Authorisation will 'fail to complete' and return the funds I ordered again with no problems.

My shiny new iPad has shipped and is only 100 miles away in Hinckley, I wouldn't mind popping over one evening to save the courier the journey on Friday morning :)

Meanwhile I am watching my bank account to see ?399 come back and ?399 leave (gulp). Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from here.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine's on the road as well. Switched from UPS 7 PM delivery to FedEx promised before 3P. I gain at least 4 hours of use.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 5pm EST and it has been "preparing for shipment" for two days now... Still says the 16th delivery- getting nervous though if its coming from China-

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine has cleared customs in Anchorage and headed for Louisville (?). Should make it to Dallas by Friday no problem (he said hopefully).

missm23

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
A day early???

I also ordered mine on announcement day. UPS tracking says it reached Louisville, KY this morning with an arrival date of 3/16. I have my fingers crossed I'm a mess up that gets delivered early!! I'm leaving for a trip hours before it will reach my house :(

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Shipped! FedEx from Middletown, PA.

Should be good to go for the 16th or maybe a day earlier if I'm lucky.

Maybe I'll get it early by some karma points for mailing original iPad to my sister.

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Still in Prep for Shipping

I ordered Wednesday 5:00 MST. Went to "preparing to ship" late Thursday and has been stuck there ever since. Getting a little concerned as Apple has announced pre-orders are sold out. Still says delivery on 16th. Hubby more anxious than me as he's getting my iPad 2.

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Mine just flipped to "Preparing for Shipment". Ordered the Black 64GB 4G AT&T Model. Placed order at 3:30 PM CST on opening day. Apple TV is still "Processing"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2