Apple Back up and can pre order now

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
does anybody buy the 4G model? I could not seem to place it into cart after choosing the 4G model.

This was a problem for someone else in our office, so it may not be just you. His ordering screen froze for awhile after selecting the carrier.

But it did eventually refresh and he was able to complete the order.

---
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
guys, do you know apples return policy if I order online and decide after the fact I want the 4g version instead? Would I be able to bring it into the store for a refund?

irie

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
After about 30 min, I was finally able to get my preorder to go through. At one point I had 4 in my cart because site keeps on crashing. Now I wait a week.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Got a 64gb wifi. Don't need another data plan when i can tether.

very true... i already have tether plan with my iphone... not in an lte area (and won't be anytime soon), so would be a waste right now...

with that said... ordered black 64GB WiFi!!

plus an Apple TV... i have the 720p version... can't wait to try out the 1080p version

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
finally, after trying for about 2 hours, ordered black 32GB WiFi and 16GB AT&T! Have got the confirmation email for the WiFi version, but still waiting for the LTE one.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
very true... i already have tether plan with my iphone... not in an lte area (and won't be anytime soon), so would be a waste right now...

plus an Apple TV... i have the 720p version... can't wait to try out the 1080p version

I gave in and grabbed an apple tv as well. Guess i'll sell one of the old ones.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

screw it... only live once :D... changed my order to a 64GB black WiFi + 4G (AT&T)

(i might just cancel my tether plan on my iphone instead)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73