Will there be a direct link somewhere to Wednesday's keynote?

worknman

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Usually I'll go to the Apple website after the event and watch the keynote, which they usually have linked off the front page. However, you have to scroll past the big announcement, which lists the features of whatever they announced, thereby ruining the surprise. I'd like to be able to watch one of these just once without any spoilers :)

Assuming I don't look at the news during the day, will there be a direct link somewhere to watch the keynote on Wednesday evening that won't spoil it?

worknman

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Would be a good idea, cept I work from home and live alone. Maybe I'll update this thread on Wednesday evening and see if someone can put a link up to the keynote :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Usually I'll go to the Apple website after the event and watch the keynote, which they usually have linked off the front page. However, you have to scroll past the big announcement, which lists the features of whatever they announced, thereby ruining the surprise. I'd like to be able to watch one of these just once without any spoilers :)

Assuming I don't look at the news during the day, will there be a direct link somewhere to watch the keynote on Wednesday evening that won't spoil it?

Oh my fault, by your title I thought you were asking for a live stream link.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2