Next iPad does have a home button

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Like I said in another thread, unless Apple has another iPad to show off next week the next device will have a home button. Maybe next time folks.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can hear it now... "It's a rumor", "you don't know anything", where is your source?, and so on, lol. :p

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, personally I'm glad. I'd really hate having to change. Now we just need to get them to use the same charging/docking plug they've been using instead of going to the Micro-USB plug that's rumored...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
We knew it was going to have it. Just hope someday the home button goes away. Sometimes the home buttons kind of go bad over time for power users.

Gators625

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The only posts I follow on iMore are Jeremy's. Seriously. Great stuff.

So I guess now the only thing remains is:

official name of the device (iPad 3, iPad HD, etc.) and when it will actually go on sale.

Jeremy? Thoughts on that?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The only posts I follow on iMore are Jeremy's. Seriously. Great stuff.

So I guess now the only thing remains is:

official name of the device (iPad 3, iPad HD, etc.) and when it will actually go on sale.

Jeremy? Thoughts on that?

Thank you for that. Rene is the man but I always thought I complimented him pretty well. So far all I've done since I've been back are those AT&T/unlimited data throttling stuff but again thank you.

Honestly I don't know what they are calling it. And I have heard a date but I'm not 100% sure so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I feel we should properly balance out Jeremy being right again by saying something like "Those are fake!" or, "Fake and gay! You cropped those yourself!11!1!1"

Any takers?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I feel we should properly balance out Jeremy being right again by saying something like "Those are fake!" or, "Fake and gay! You cropped those yourself!11!1!1"

Any takers?

Oh no, dude. You're on your own with this one, lol.
others-233.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I think the iPhone is more in need of a capacitive home button, at least the iPad has gestures that control certain things, if it wasn't for Activator my phone would be useless as my babied phone's home button stopped working, and then developed a crack.

The capacitive home buttons can't get here soon enough!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77