iPad 2 refurb

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of getting iPad 2 refurb

32 gig vs waiting for a 3 ? Thinking about it I would love the storage vs my 16 iPad 1 ..

Should I wait ? What is the rumor that 3 will have vs 2 beside retina screen and better camera ?

Should I save a couple hundred n go 2 ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea I am thinking the same thing. Have an Android Tablet and Iphone 4s and thinking of going with iPad. I would think the iPad 2 price will come down as soon as they announce the iPad 3. Then you may be able to get the iPad 2 refurd even cheaper than now.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya true but I think I'm going to skip the iPad 2 all together since it already a year old in gonna hold out and get the 3 if it comes out in the next month or so .. Should be a big jump going from a original iPad to a iPad 3

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased an iPad 2 because personally I see no point in waiting for the 3 I have played with the 2 and loved it. I just can't see myself waiting and speculating that Apple will release a 3 and not an 2s. I just find myself thinking about all of the iPhone 5 hype and then having to get an 4s because I wanted one so bad. Who knows you might be able to sale the 2 for the 3 anyway.

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
we (my wife and I) own two ipads 2 16gb wifi only. the second one i purchased a week ago. since jailbreaking possibility wont be around for too long i thought that i should get two of them for the time being and get them jailbroken. but once the ipad 3 will come out i should have no problem selling mine on amazon or ebay as I always did with all my electronics. with the constant tech race nowdays you can still wait for ipad 3 , 4, 5 etc. and once you'll get something that just came out, in a matter of few weeks you'll learn that there is a next significantly improved iteration coming out very soon.. I get whatever is best and available now and ipad 2 is an awesome device but i should have no problem selling it once ipad 3 will be out.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
we (my wife and I) own two ipads 2 16gb wifi only. the second one i purchased a week ago. since jailbreaking possibility wont be around for too long i thought that i should get two of them for the time being and get them jailbroken. but once the ipad 3 will come out i should have no problem selling mine on amazon or ebay as I always did with all my electronics. with the constant tech race nowdays you can still wait for ipad 3 , 4, 5 etc. and once you'll get something that just came out, in a matter of few weeks you'll learn that there is a next significantly improved iteration coming out very soon.. I get whatever is best and available now and ipad 2 is an awesome device but i should have no problem selling it once ipad 3 will be out.

I get what your sayin about selling I might get a iPad 2 if the 3 isn't released in the next month or so I mean it is a great device but it tech already came out a year ago if for some reason a iPad 3 or 2s doesn't happen untill the end of 2012 then I'll pull the trigger on a 2

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
well there is thread dedicated to ipad 3 on this forum and some people seem to be absolutely sure that ipad 3 will happen sometime this march. idk about that but its been about one year since the ipad 2 was released and it would be logical to expect a new iteration very soon. i'm looking forward to it.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I am also looking forward for the release of the iPad but I just couldn't wait any longer. I am an accountant and office manger for the company that I work for and I need something that is easier to carry than my laptop and bigger than my iPhone; faster than the dinosaur of a computer that is in the offices. I need to be able to do multiple things from at all times from everything that is in front of me.