iPad 3 and Siri

paulthefencer

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if the iPad 3 or 2s, whatever they call it, will have Siri. I can't find any info on that. Not even rumours. It only makes sense to include it. But I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else?

RogerHouston

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I think iPad will get Siri eventually, not necessary in iPad 3, perhaps in some of its future iterations. At the end of the day Siri is based on pulling data from the number of different services and the question when iPad will get it depends on if Siri already has the services that would make sense to have on a tablet computer in hand to pull a useful data.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like a crappy place to work.

Why would that be crappy? What company wants there employees talking rumors? What company wants their employees talking about products that they can't sell right now and not make money? Maybe RIM and you see where they have gone.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
What would be the point if everyone knew what it is before it was out? Its like we're all a bunch of children on Christmas viciously shaking our presents trying to figure it out before opening it. When the fact of the matter is that we are either going to be disappointed or extremely excited about it. Nothing is more meaningful than an offer we have no knowledge about, but you know deep inside what ever it is it's going to change the future.

May the force be with you.

Jack Perry

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I've heard rumors about it having Siri and A6 processor from Apple store workers.

Apple retail staff get no inside info on products (unless there coming out within the next week or so). As someone mentioned, Apple staff can get in serious trouble if they discuss rumours.

RE Siri on the iPad, I expect apple will bring dictation but I'm not sure about 'Siri'.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2