iPad 3 coming in March...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
launch on the 7th march.... i hope this is the case, as i cant wait to see what the iPad 3 has to offer

It will not be released on this day. Only the announcement of the iPad 3 might take place on this date.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No no, go right ahead. I'm trying to lay as low as possible here. I'll chime in from time to time.

Very well then... The announcement for the iPad 3 will be held on March 7th, with a release date soon to follow.

PS: you heard it here first folks. :p

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Very well then... The announcement for the iPad 3 will be held on March 7th, with a release date soon to follow.

PS: you heard it here first folks. :p

Psssshhhhh who are you to say that? You don't know more than anyone else outside of Apple!!! Oh this is horrible. :p

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I found many people like to talk about a new device before it released,but some of them are not interested in buying it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I found many people like to talk about a new device before it released,but some of them are not interested in buying it.

Nothing wrong with this, IMHO. Some people are interested but later change their mind after the announcement or after the release.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Im not buying one...we have an iPad 2 that is working perfectly....(snipped)

Same here. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my iPad 2 and see no reason & have no desire to purchase the next iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Same here. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my iPad 2 and see no reason & have no desire to purchase the next iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ipad 2 resolution: 1024x768
ipad 3 resolution: 2048x1536

Maybe people are just seeing "retina" all over the place without appreciating what a huge deal this is. Or they'll just need to see it in action. There will be no other 10" quality screen like this available. And for 499 possibly? Sell that ipad 2 and you'll only need to spend a hundred or two at most. Better not visit any apple stores after the launch, you won't be able to view your old ipad without thinking it looks like garbage.

The other updates would just be icing on the cake.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR