Sorry if this has been beaten into the ground already but...

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am getting an Ipad 2 this weekend after careful consideration and comparing the new ASUS Prime and the Ipad2 I have decided to stick with Apple and get the Ipad.

I have a couple questions. I was considering getting a refurbished one from the Apple store to save a few bucks. Is there anyone on here that has had a bad experience with the refurbs from Apple? I was just curious if there is that much of a difference between the refurb and a newer one?

Last question is, I have an Ip4 already as does my wife. I will be using my Apple ID on the Ipad, will I have access to all my paid Ip4 apps for my Ip2? Meaning can I use them on the Ipad when I paid for them on my Ip4? Hope this didn't confuse anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Last question is, I have an Ip4 already as does my wife. I will be using my Apple ID on the Ipad, will I have access to all my paid Ip4 apps for my Ip2? Meaning can I use them on the Ipad when I paid for them on my Ip4? Hope this didn't confuse anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You sure do! Just make sure you have everything backed up to the cloud, and as soon as you enter your Apple ID, everything from your iPhone immediately goes straight onto your iPad 2.

They most likely will not be scaled though.

Reactions: BIG CAT 7

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have owned several refurbs from Apple. In fact, my just purchased 27" iMac refurb arrives today (I can't wait. Bye bye PC).

They have the same warranty as new. The only way you can tell its refurb is the brown box it arrives in. They are totally redone by Apple, including new cases....so they are mint condition. They look new.

The best part? You save $$$$! :)

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Reactions: BIG CAT 7

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I am getting an Ipad 2 this weekend after careful consideration and comparing the new ASUS Prime and the Ipad2 I have decided to stick with Apple and get the Ipad.

I have a couple questions. I was considering getting a refurbished one from the Apple store to save a few bucks. Is there anyone on here that has had a bad experience with the refurbs from Apple? I was just curious if there is that much of a difference between the refurb and a newer one?

Your best bet is set iPad up as new andnpicknand choose what apps you do or don't want

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro