Newbie Apple boy

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Last month I purchased a ipod touch 4th gen and this past Monday purchased an ipad 2, and after having both I can't believe why I never had at least one a year ago, they are amazing! I also purchased a HDMI adapter and plugged my ipod touch into my TV monitor and used the Netflix app and watched Netflix directley on my TV. And the apps and games for both ipad 2 & ipod touch 4th gen is great! I'm still a BlackBerry lover (Sprint Bold 9930) for my smartphone, but the ipad 2 simplely blows away the Playbook in Tablets (Wonder why RIM started selling the PB for $499.00 and now you can get one for $199.00?) I love RIM/BlackBerry but if thier new 2012 "Superphone w/QNX" doesn't sell like gangbusters....you just may see a takover by Microsoft or RIM consolidate thier company to Business use in North America and retail in Asia/India and maybe Europe. Just wanna say thanks Steve Jobs and all at Apple for making products people want AND start selling when you say you will.

pinkvikchick

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Dude. I hear you, I have the bold touch also, and if the iPhone 5 is the shiznet, and the QNx is the shiznet, I'm gonna have a lot of sleepless nights deciding on what to get. Freaking love my iPad and my blackberry

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya :) Tomorrow i'm gonna try and wirless itunes from my PC itunes to my ipad2 to download the enitre Beatles collection. Can you still do that with a PC and not a Mac?

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can! I was a long time bb user and wanted the playbook badly. But my s2 was getting old with stupid devices coming out, so I I switched to iPhone, then iPad, and beat myself for not switching earlier!

Reactions: leftypepper716

ipad64_ipod64

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
just got my first ipad as well a white 64 gb wifi i also have a 64 gb i also have a ipod touch 64 gb black and im looking to get a whithe iphone 64 gb in april
:D

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Im still a newbie as well, however I started my relationship with Apple and the OS several years ago, starting with an iPod (the Classic version), then moved to the iPod Touch 2nd Generation. That lasted for a few years until stupid me left my windows down and it got soaked from a rainstorm not to mention the seats in my car. After going iPod-less for a couple years, I jumped on the Android bandwagon only to buy a 2010 Mac Mini in October of 2010, an iPad 2 December of 2011, and now an iPhone 4S just a week ago.

So welcome to all the newbies (including myself).

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I am a newbie also! Hello everyone.

Congrats :) I'm loving my ipod touch 4th gen & ipad2 (last night I used my ipod touch w/HDMI adapter connected to my TV and watched Little Steven's new Netflix show "Lillyhammer" 4 out of the 8 episodes) While I have and LOVE my Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9930 for my smartphone, I feel I have the best of both worlds with an ipod touch 4th Gen & ipad 2 :)

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I am a newbie also! Hello everyone.

Hello, also an Apple newbie myself, but totally loving my iPod touch 4th gen and iPad 2....just the other day I face timed with my daughter and my beautiful grandson, it made my day. Again all the thanks to Steve Jobs (RIP) and all the other creative minds at Apple. Thank you.