If you own an iPad 2, what else do you own?

As an iPad 2 owner...

• Everything I own is Apple

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • An iPad is all I have

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I own some Apple things, and some non-Apple things

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Own an iPad2, Asus Transformer, HP Touchpad.
Owned it for a couple of months, we like it fine (though we would love a mashup of iOS and Android) they both need some things from the other.
Do not plan on getting another iPad2, perhaps the 3.

For the poll, we own devices from various manufacturers.

:)

Last edited:

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I own a Dell Laptop, HP TouchPad and Apple iPhone4S. The only reason I haven't gotten an iPad is because I wanted to get more out of the market.

Is it okay to have only Apple devices? I'd like feedback about this...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Having only Apple devices is like eating only mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yes, it may be marvelous, but it's not the only thing out there, and lots of people like lots of other flavors.

Only reason I have the iPad 2 is because I won it. Before that I had the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab. I love my year old MacBook Air, but it's the hardware I like. I still think Windows is the superior operating system. I have just as many regular spinning beachballs on Mac as I ever had hourglasses on Windows, and Mail crashes at least twice a day for no reason.

Daruba#IM

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
iTv, MS Windows PC, BlackBerry phone, Playbook.

I went from ipad to ipad 2 and the ipad 2 is here to stay!
Looking forward to the specs of ipad 3. I would really love a 7" tablet which make it much more portable.

The pc will eventually be changed for an imac but the costs are too high right now.

I had an iphone 4 and did like it very much, but after a while i stepped back to Blackberry for reasons that don't belong in this thread.

My playbook? Maybe a dirty word for you but i love that thing for so many reasons that also don't belong in this thread.

You might say that i have the best of both worlds.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 and iPhone 4..I just got my iPad last month, and now that I have it, I'm seriously considering going back to Android for my phone. Thought I would love the iPhone/iPad combo but I'm having second thoughts now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
iMac, iPhone 4, iPad 2 and an iPhone 3gs i use as an iPod touch / back up phone... My wife has a Mac Book and an iPhone 4s. There is absoulutly nothing wrong with haveing different makes and models but for me, once i started using nothing but Apple products and the way i can sync them all together, nothing I've found can compair.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Let's see....I've had the iPad 2 since July and will def get the next one.

I've also got the Apple TV, iPhone 4S, a Mac mini, an HTC Evo 4G and a Samsung notebook running Win7.

...oh and an old Palm Pre that still works.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Iphone4s
Ipad2
Appletv 2nd gen
Toshiba laptop with a i7 proc.
Wife has a epic 4g

Someone asked earlier if I could change anything what would it be? I'd probably get a berry or android instead of my iphone4s just because sprint data service is so slow it's terrible. Maybe a 9930 or a photon could hold me over for a year till the wife and I can cancel our contracts with sprint. I think sprint data doesn't play well with iPhone's. But I do love my iPhone. AT&T just has so much faster network speed where we live and now we get a discount through my work.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the iPhone 4 and iPad, gave those to my husband when I upgraded to the iPad2 and the iPhone 4S. Love both my devices that I upgraded too. I recently switched from a PC to MacBook Pro and I'm actually excited to learn about the OS and everything the Mac has to offer.

I also have a 1st generation iPod touch, that I had lost the last few yrs but thankfully found a few days ago buried in my glove box....I stuck it in some Rice-a-Roni...because all I had was the San Francisco treat in my cupboards. Charged it up and it turned right on and is working great. Pretty impressive considering the temperature extremes of summer and winters that it has endured in my glove box the last few years.

"Hello my name is Kristy, and I'm an Appleholic!":eek:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2 windows computers (one PC and one laptop), HTC Titan (WP7.5), Samsung Focus (WP7), BlackBerry 9930, Samsung Galaxy S II (Epic Touch 4G), Motorola Photon, Palm Pre and I'm sure I'm missing some others, but those are all that I have in my peripheral at the moment.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Current Apple products I own:

* iPad 2 (purchased Dec. 9, 2011)
* Mac Mini (spring 2010 model, purchased Oct. 22, 2010)
* old 2nd Gen. iPod Touch (purchased Summer 2009)

After Xmas, next Apple purchases are iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 and a MacBook Air or an iMac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro